When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

I'm Sorry


Dear A____ ,

I sit here in sorrow, wishing I could hold you. I've realized that I've tried to replace you over and over since I made the foolish decision to leave you. But, no one can make me laugh and smile like you do. You are the only one that ever made me so happy. No one could ever take your place. I feel as if my soul has stolen my heart and left me to cry myself to sleep each and every night with guilt in my heart of how I hurt you. I guess you just don't realize what you have until it's gone. I was so stupid to leave you. I know sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth I am very sorry and I beg with every ounce of my soul please forgive me!I have been thinking to myself a lot lately over what went wrong and what makes me feel terribly awful. I have to accept that lies and falsehoods won't lead me anywhere, but I guess I was just really head over heels falling for you! I might had done many silly things but I just couldn't help doing such stupid things just to win back your attention.
I really went through a lot trying to prove a point, because lately I have noticed that you seem to turn cold whenever we chat. I am not sure, but I hope that my feeling is wrong. I should have been giving some reasons for what I feel. Perhaps you've been busy these past few days or have a lot of pressure at your work? I'm just not really use to it; I mean you seem quite cold. Whenever we chat, I just want to have the best of it, the best of you and the best of us. I might have said it's a "game" but it is not. I am really longing to have you back. I want to see you and hang out with you.
I know that I have hurt you for what I've done and I am asking for your forgiveness and hoping that we could start all over again. I really cherish those moments when everything was going great, and you're so cool. I could hardly take the reality of losing you. I really want you back.
If loving you was wrong, I don't want to be right and if living without you is right, I would rather be wrong all my life. I love you and I always will.


Love Always,
Arlyn ):







thanks mom for giving me some ideas :)